Burlap Bags (Jute), 10 oz. (Food Grade) Size 40" X 24"
- Burlap Bags 40" x 24"
- Heavy-duty burlap bag.
- Food Grade! So many food uses, storage of vegetables, potatoes, onions, from the farmers market or the farmers field.
- City residents use them to grow onions, potatoes, and other vegetables and fruit from seeds of ground growing plants and trees, right on their outside deck, patio, or balcony.
- The sack race is back! Great for sack races and field day events. Burlap sacks help to develop motor skills and coordination. Great activity fun for students, individuals, schools, or camps.
Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, and burlap potato sacks
- 10 oz FOOD GRADE
- Biodegradable & preferred over polypropylene bags for environmentally concerned cities
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- Burlap sacks last 6 months under direct sunlight- providing flood protection throughout the rainy season
- Made from strong jute natural fibers. So it is 100% biodegradable. It is perfect for someone who wants to protect the environment by reducing waste.